The Rii Wireless QWERTY Slim Mini Touchpad Keyboard has a built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. The device is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux (Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0, Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested), and most Android OS (with standard USB interface).
The ultra-slim stainless-steel design is sleek and modern, and the keyboard is simple to operate. The large touchpad has multi-finger functionality, where a single finger click acts as the left mouse function while a two-finger click acts as the right mouse function. The auto-sleep function saves battery life and clicking any key will reactivate the keyboard.
- Connect port: Bluetooth 4.0
- Keys design: 80 keys
- Materials: Scissor-switch keys and stainless steel back shell
- Max Operating Distance: 10m
- Battery: Rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery
- Battery capacity: 270mAh
- Sleeping current: 19uA
- Operation voltage: 3.3V
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Compatibility: Symbian S60, Android OS (2.2 or above), Mac OS, Windows Mobile, Window 7/Vista/XP/2000
What's In The Box:
- Wireless keyboard x1
- BT Receiver x1
- USB Charging Cable x1
- User Manual x1
*Please make sure that your device supports Bluetooth pairing.